CHA, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, invites applications for an experienced civil engineer to join our Aviation group.
CHA Consulting, is currently seeking an Aviation Engineer, in our Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, or Albany, NY offices.
- Designing and leading aviationengineering projects
- Preparing plans and specifications for bidding and construction
- Performing QA/QC tasks
- Serving as the lead technical engineer and mentoring project staff
- Designing infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineeringrequired
- At least five (5) years of aviation engineering experience required
- Experience conducting construction administration tasks; design of airport or infrastructure projects; plan and specifications preparation; project QA/QC; and supervision of engineering design staff preferred
- PE license in any state with ability to obtain New York PE within six months of start date required
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to work will both independently and as part of a team