Civil Design Engineer Land Development ( EIT )
Less than 5 years experience • Engineering Services
Our client is one of the top-performing engineering services firm in the world, with an unrivalled industry reputation for delivering critical public infrastructure that keeps the world running. Their extensive project land development portfolio includes innovative flood control systems, major highway design, state-of-the-art water management systems, universities, landmark architecture, and even new smart city technology. They are hiring a Civil Design Engineer to design a range of land development projects in the California and Southwest region.
The Civil Design Engineer will have a high level of responsibility over various design projects for a range of end clients in the public and private sectors. They will work with a tightly knit team of engineers with decades of combined experience in land development projects. These projects have a top priority of world-class project execution and quality.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and flexible working hours.
- Company consistently wins bids for landmark projects.
- Over 40 years of success, with a reputation for delivering excellent results on time and under budget.
- Executive management is committed to providing engineering team with best and newest tools and engineering software.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Strong culture of mentorship and career advancement through training and promotions.
- Outstanding company culture with supportive management and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of project types.
- Flawless company safety record.
- Experienced leadership with over a century of combined engineering experience.
- Complete civil engineering design projects, and act as a design resource for the engineering and project management teams.
- Assist with proposals and approve project timelines, budgets, scope, and project deliverables.
- Conduct design analysis and calculations as necessary.
- Verify that correct permits for utilities and local governments have been obtained for projects.
- Interface with clients to advise them of project timelines and design specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in civil engineering design, with a focus on land development projects such as flood control systems, drainage, sewers, and roadways. Prior experience with major commercial design projects is a plus.
- Proficiency in creating drafts using engineering software, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation CAD, LDT, or Inroads.
- EIT certification.
- Degree in civil engineering.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.