Our client is a niche A&E services firm with a large portfolio of utilities and survey projects. They are hiring an AutoCADCivil 3D Designer to deliver civil engineering designs for various architecture and engineering projects. The AutoCADCivil 3D Designer is a key member of the engineering team and will work alongside a tightly-knit team of engineers and designers.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K), life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedule.
- Wide range of engineering design projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
- Pure engineering and design position to develop engineering career by immediately working on a variety of projects.
- Training and career advancement available.
- Strong work-life balance and PTO.
- Fast career progression and high level of independence.
- Develop civil engineering designs, drawings, plans, exhibits, and maps using AutoCADCivil 3Dunder the guidance of the engineering team and project manager.
- Complete construction drawings for land development, commercial buildings, roadways, and water management projects. Make calculations as necessary.
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback. Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- Assist with compliance with zoning laws, DOT regulations, noise level requirements, and utility agencies.
- Develop specialized knowledge surrounding water management systems (sewers, storm drains, flood control, and more).
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback.
- Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- 3+ years of industry experience in design for the engineering or construction industry.
- Proficiency with engineering design software, including:
- Design in AutoCADCivil 3D
- 2D design software is a plus
- Design certifications or training courses.
- Degree is a plus.