Details: A Citrix System Administrator job in Orlando, FL (Remote Work) is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of Citrix servers, providing day to day support of the service along with troubleshooting and resolving software issues with XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix brokers, and Citrix Storefront. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Citrix System Administrator Job duties:
• Responsible for the administration and management of a Citrix farm consisting of XenApp, XenDesktop and all associated servers. Managing related user group policy objects (GPOs), and deployment of Citrix patches and updates.
• Monitoring of systems and implementing required configurations to ensure availability, reliability, adherence to security standards, and optimal system performance.
• Plan, design, and implement necessary configurations to ensure compliance with back-up and disaster recovery policies and procedures for Citrix systems.
• Develop required documentation for system configuration, and support procedures.
• Develop and maintain Citrix related standards, policies, and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to write policies, procedures, and create system documentation.
• Performs administration of virtual desktops using Citrix tools.
• Strong troubleshooting skills within the Windows OS as well as both networking and storage technologies.
• Performs periodic patching of servers based on approved patch sets.
• Performs data isolation and destruction in the event that sensitive data is allowed outside of its proper enclave (data spill).
• Experience working in VMWARE technology and environments.