The Citrix Engineer is responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of multiple customer Citrix environments hosted by Secure-24.
- Implement application and virtual desktop solutions using the entire Citrix portfolio (XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, StoreFront, NetScaler, etc.)
- Experience implementing Citrix solutions that address complex customer issues across multiple verticals such as: Healthcare, Insurance, Government, Finance, Engineering, etc.
- Implement multiple Data Center deployments of Citrix using NetScaler Gateway integration for secure remote access.
- Implement XenApp/XenDesktop across multiple Data Centers.
- Implement Provisioning Services across multiple Data Centers.
- Strong experience implementing and supporting both IMA and FMA Citrix architectures.
- Assist with day to day operations of Secure-24 Managed Citrix environments.
- Maintain Operational Excellence by helping to define and execute daily activities following Citrix best practices.
- Be able to effectively manage and work a ticketing support queue as part of daily activates.
- Troubleshoot and assess performance issues using common Citrix utilities and/or 3rd party tools when appropriate.
- Ability to work closely with Project Managers and resources across multiple teams to drive customer projects to 100% completion.
- Create and maintain support documentation that will be used by both engineers and the Integrated Operations Center (IOC) while troubleshooting customer issues.
- Perform customer discoveries and document environment as part of onboarding process.
- 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise Citrix environments.
- 4+ years of experience supporting complex Windows server environments.
- Strong experience working with the following Citrix technologies
- XenApp (IMA and FMA)
- Provisioning Services
- Web Interface
- Citrix Licensing
- Experience working with enterprise class Hypervisors such as VMware.
- Experience integrating Citrix imaging solutions such as Machine Creation Services and Provisioning Services with VMware.
- Strong experience working with Active Directory Group Policies.
- In addition to the above, 1 year of experience implementing and supporting AppSense and/or RES Workspace Manager.
- Application and Desktop Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Associate (CCA-V)