We are looking for Citrix Engineer for our client in ?Woodlands, TX / Houston, TX
Job Title: Citrix Engineer
Job Location: ?Woodlands, TX / Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Excellent understanding of large scale and complex Citrix environments; The concepts and logic of planning, implementing and managing Citrix farms, utilizing enterprise monitoring tools such as Nimsoft, Splunk etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Citrix Web Interface, Secure Gateway, and Citrix Edgesight
- Extensive Knowledge on Terminal Servers and Services.
- Extensive experience on XenServer.
- Extensive Knowledge of Provisioning Server and Services.
- Extensive Knowledge of Desktop Delivery controller( XenDesktop)
- Extensive knowledge of NetScaler and Access Gateway and basic troubleshooting skills.
- Good Knowledge of Profile Management.
- Good Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Group Policies, and Groups.
- Good Knowledge on ITSM ticketing tools Service Now
- Windows Patch Management. Preference if worked with SCCM patching
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and its relation to group policy and group administration and management for Citrix environments
Competencies & Behaviors:
- Acquiring an understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences and sharing this with the team.
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action.
- Acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts and leading others to the solution.
- Keeping overall business/group objectives and strategies in mind, and not being deflected by matters of detail.
- Is able to plan and control own and others work, selecting and utilizing effectively appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment, and standards, to meet all targets set.
- Forms a good appreciation of the wider field of IT outside own specialization and understands how own role relates to other IT roles and to the business activities of the employer or client.
- Identifying gaps in the available information required to understand a problem or situation and devising means of remedying such gaps.
- Being proactive, taking action and anticipating opportunities