We are seeking a Citrix Engineer in Indianapolis, IN
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Our vision is to simply deliver an exceptional experience – with every life we touch.
- Latest Technology: Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems
- Career Growth: as well as opportunities for Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the enterprise Citrix environment.
- Includes implementation, configuration, coordination, maintenance, troubleshooting and security
- Monitor resource and support documentation
- Extremely important that all Citrix systems offer the highest reliability and performance
- Bachelordegree strongly preferred
- High School diplomarequired with a minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years successfully supporting Citrix technologies in an enterprise environment
- Experience scripting/automation with PowerShell is preferred.
- Experience with Vmware, Shavlik (Ivanti), Microsoft Exchange, Cisco UCS hardware a plus
- Healthcareexperience with Epic EMR beneficial