We are looking for ??Citrix Engineer for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Citrix Engineer
Job Location: ?Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, and implementation relative to
- ?virtualization in the following areas; Citrix Xen Desktop and XenApp 7.X, XenDesktop 7.X,
- Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, design, and implementation in?: ?Migration of applications from legacy Citrix farms to XenApp 5.0, 6.0, 6.5 servers farm.
- Proven success in enterprise virtualization global architectures having multiple Active Directory
- Domains, XenApp Farms, XenDesktop Farms, PVS Farms, multiple zones, Citrix Policies;
- Candidate should have worked on large deployment of Virtual servers including cloning, template
- deployment. Candidate should have knowledge and work experience on P2V and V2V.
- Extensive application debugging experiencing utilizing Citrix tools, Microsoft System Internals Tools,
- Wireshark or other packet capturing tools, and PVS logging.
- Resources NEEDS to have previous experience with Citrix NetScaler Access gateway, Load Balancing etc. Monitor and configure NetScaler appliances as needed.
- Resources NEEDS to have previous experience with Vmware ESX/Xenserver.
- Advanced knowledge regarding local High-Availability relative to servers, power, networking, and
- remote management capabilities.
- ITIL Processes - Change, Incident and Problem management
- Servers management using remote tools (ILO/DRAC/OpenManage).
- MS Patches deployment using WSUS or Bigfix. ?
- ?Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Windows2000/2003/2008/2012 Servers - commission, recovery, maintenance, troubleshooting of OS and hardware issues, decommission etc.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, DNS, DHCP and WINS. Microsoft Active Directory Group
- Policies and Organizational Units
- Must have experience in creating and maintaining SOPs to run offshore operations.
- Experience in handling Escalated issues including coordination.
- CCA/CCEA/MCSE / MCSA / MCITP/VCP Preferred.