We are looking for Citrix Administrator for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Citrix Administrator
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Under broad supervision, designs, installs, configures, and supports the Citrix environment (XenApp and XenDesktop implementations, delivery controllers, NetScaler, StoreFront servers, endpoint devices with Citrix Receiver, etc.), including product migration and version upgrades.
Job Specific Duties:
- Under limited supervision, as project leader and onsite subject-matter expert for Citrix products assumes responsibility for planning, implementing and supporting Citrix-related projects (new application/desktop deployments, planning for additional Citrix capacity, infrastructure changes) in accordance with business unit requirements and industry/vendor best practices.
- The Citrix administrator is also the primary technical resource responsible for the day-to-day support of local and remote Citrix users.
- In addition to Citrix support, the Citrix administrator may be asked to provide support of core Microsoft infrastructure services (including but not limited to Active Directory, Hyper-V, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management, IIS, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Experience designing, implementing, migrating and supporting Citrix suite of products (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, etc.) version 7.x including Citrix Receiver.
- Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 or newer
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure (MCSE / MCSA for Windows Server 2008 or newer is preferred, but not required)