About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Position SummaryThe Marketing Program Management Analyst is able to collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage marketing campaigns or projects. Effectively establish and oversee timelines, ensuring all deadlines are met from project/campaign inception to completion to support Retail Services partner’s expectations and brand requirements. This role ensures that project assets have been completed and approved for timely release across each marketing channel (e.g. Direct Mail, Digital, Statements) and keeps key stakeholders informed of project status and any obstacles identified throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build execution plans to meet client and/or Citi Retail Services needs and drive business results, ensuring controls and compliance.
- Identify program requirements, activities and manage implementation of projects as assigned, working with appropriate cross-functional teams to execute.
- Influence team members regarding efficiency and feasibility; recommend improvements to program design or production alternatives for more efficient use of marketing dollars. Provide thought leadership and client direction to functional groups.
- Manage programs to completion on time and within budget
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross functional teams (requires ability to liaise with internal and external partners and/or vendors) to launch campaigns and projects as expected, with high degree of quality, within regulatory guidelines and achieving desired results
- Works directly with marketing partners and financial teams to understand program and project budget requirements
- Partners with creative agencies to develop marketing assets
- Knowledge of automated solutions and agile marketing techniques to facilitate accelerated marketing timelines is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong program management skills with focus on translating program needs into requirements and timelines, and ability to manage execution and delivery against program objectives.
- Experience in the credit card/financial services industry and Marketingpreferred; i.e. customer acquisition, existing customer marketing campaigns, product upgrades, program launches.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, matrixed business environment.
- Ability to manage high-capacity workload and effectively plan, prioritize, multi-task, and complete projects on time.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written); able to articulate needs and influence based on the message versus relying on authority.
- Ability to think strategically, continuously looking for opportunities and efficiencies to meet evolving business needs.
- Ability to manage ambiguity in a constantly changing environment, maintaining flexibility with focus on identifying solutions
- 6+ years of related program management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail; understanding of core marketing principles
- The person should be agile, friendly, enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude