Network Information Security organization is tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining information security capabilities and services for the PwC Network of member firms. The organization consists of highly skilled information security professionals across the globe that are focused on developing a leading security program across the Network of firms, to foster clientsâ€™ trust in our ability to secure their most sensitive data, to better position PwC to address clientsâ€™ evolving needs and to harmonize the internal firm security strategy with client services go-to-market strategy. The group is leading PwC's Network Security Transformation Programme, which is a multi-year programme to enhance existing capabilities and build new capabilities to combat the ever more complex cyber threats.
Office of the Network CISO supports the executive team in translating the strategic vision of becoming a best in class security program into actionable projects and work streams as well as facilitates people engagement to attract and retain top information security talent. The team performs various strategic project activities, execution of people engagement activities and execution of change management processes within the Network Information Security organization.
The Business Information Security Officers (BISO) focus upon 4 core areas:
NIS Service Interface
Each of these areas work together to successfully support member firm Information Security Officers (ISOs) and their staffs in the implementation of the PwC Information Security Policy (ISP).
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years in progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing information security business practices and security technology to support integration with key business and strategic priorities;
- Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a related subject matter area or technical domain within the BISO Services team;
- Translating strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
- Using influence both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the sub-pillar team;
- Managing efforts within business engagement and relationship management space;
- Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the lines of service to effectively deliver security activities on behalf of NIS; and,
- Executing tasks aligned to CISO pillar with autonomy.
Job ID: 106855BR