Cisco VoIP Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. CSRA is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC’s IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
CSRA has an immediate opportunity for a VoIP Engineer-Mid. Candidates must have an active CCNP Collaboration Certification or an active CCNA Collaboration with 3+ years hands-on Cisco VoIP Application experience and excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a customer facing environment.
In this role you will primarily be responsible for the following areas / VoIP apps.
- CUCM – Jabber, IM&P, SIP Trunking, BAT
- Contact Center Express – new call queues, scripting and custom report
- VM Ware / Cisco UCS
- WebEx (CWMS on-prem)
- CER (Cisco Emergency Responder)
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Windows 7, 10, Windows Server
- Application upgrades/cleanup
- Documentation and Reports
- Escalated VoIP tickets
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work directly with other IT and non-IT pesonnel, gather requirements and create effective solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of basic networking principles and administration
- Research analyze voice and network documentation and provides detailed reports to the VoIP team lead
- Providing quick turnaround of VoIP tickets to maintain contractual SLAs
Minimum Requirements (including education):
Candidates must have:
- CCNP CollaborationCertification - or
- CCNA with 3+ years experience in Cisco VoIP environment using aforementioned Cisco products
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- U.S. Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship (Agency check will be required for this position)
It is highly desirable that candidates have:
- Skill in using analytics, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot issues and find the best solutions to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
- Previous experience supporting a Federal Government Agency
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.