U-Haul International is looking to hire an experienced VoIP Engineer to support an International VoIP environment. The VoIP Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the enterprise communications infrastructure that supports all core functions within the business. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all Unified Communications systems. This position is expected to provide a high level of support, resolution of issues, and development of prevention plans related to Contact Center, ACD, Workforce Management, Quality Monitoring, Reporting Systems, and other Services.
- Design, implement, administer, and/or maintain Cisco Unified Communications systems including but not limited to CUCM, CUC, Unity, UCCE, CUPS, VG, CUBE, CVP, CTIOS, and call recording systems
- Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and requiredreports
- Work directly with the business group to design, and test ICM and CVP call flows to meet the business requirements
- Maintain documentation of the UC environment and operational procedures
- Analyze the existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions based on requirements
- Provide performance engineering and optimization, knowledge transfer and mentoring.
Why should I apply?
? Competitive Salaries
? Flexible work schedules
? Cutting edge technologies
? State of the art work environment and Hardware
? Team that Emphasizes Collaboration and Learning
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of applicable CTI experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a large-scale VoIP telephony environment.
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience of working in a CVP \ ICM environment required.
- proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills