ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Cisco Voice Engineer
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure
- Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE)
- Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network
- Be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Expertise in SIP internetworking
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE)
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF)
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure *Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols *Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting
US Citizenship is required.