We are looking for Cisco ?Voice and Video Engineer for our client in New York, NY
Job Title: Cisco ?Voice and Video Engineer
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 8-10+ years of experience in Voice & Video Technologies, especially in Cisco Video technology and enterprise Voice network environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting, design, implementation, migration of day 2 day projects.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Cisco telepresence or Video conference portfolio.
- Hands on experience on Resource Scheduler application and architecture knowledge responsible for scheduling / managing meeting
- Hands on experience of scheduling Webcast meetings and must have knowledge of architecture
- Understanding of meeting rooms infrastructure like phones, Video cameras, Projector etc.
- Experience with Polycom, Cisco/Tandberg, and other video conferencing equipment's provider
- Experience of Cisco VCS-C, VCS-E, TMS, ISDN gateways, MCU, Conductor, and SBC for video conferencing is must
- Working experience for Enterprise & Mid segment customer on Video platform
- Working with the service provider will be an advantage
- CCNA ? Collaboration
- CCNP ? Voice/Collaboration
- CCIE Certified (Desired) ? Good to have
- ITIL certification (Desired)
- Cisco Telepresence products suites
- Cisco Telepresence System
- Cisco Meeting Server
- VCS-C, VCS-E, TMS, Conductor, MCUs, CTMS, ISDN gateways
- Cisco DX , EX, MX, SX, CTS 500, 1100, 1310, 3010, 3210, IX 5000, 5200
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Communications Manager
- Unity/Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Microsoft Unified Communications
- Microsoft Lync
- Lync Integration with Cisco Voice/Video
- SIP and SIP Trunks
- Session Border Controllers
- Session Manager Edition
- Cisco CUBE
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Spark
- Cisco Webex
- Cisco CMR
- VMWare Technologies
ADDITIONAL DESIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
- Video Communications
- H.320 and H.323 (Debug Level)
- SIP Troubleshooting (Debug Level)
- Understanding CUCM/VCS Traces
- Understanding Packet Captures
- Cisco R&S Technologies including but not limited to (VLAN, STP, PoE, DHCP, BGP, MPLS, QoS, ACLs, DNS, HLB etc
- Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS)
- Cisco Collaboration products
- Good Communication Skills.
- Maintain, Update, Create Voice networkinventory.
- Provide a single point of contact for the reporting and tracking of Video Problems
- Record, track, manage and close (i.e. document resolution) all Telephony Problems received from the Service Desk or via Tickets.
- Maintain current status on all open Telephony Problems.
- Interact consistently with the Service Desk staff in a professional, efficient and service-oriented manner.
- Have a clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models
- Have very good troubleshooting/deployment and analytical skills.
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in problem resolution of telecommunication issues.
- Resolve Telephony Problems within established time frames.
- Perform root cause analysis in accordance with the Procedures Manual.
- Participate in root cause analysis if needed.
- Produce RCA report.
- Prepare, produce, review and provide a trend analysis report.
- Review trend analysis report.
- Propose recommendations to improve the support process.
- Plan and test voice network software upgrades.
- Plan and test disaster recovery and backup plans.
- Can go for upgrade of devices on requirement & provide plan to customer.
- Look for escalations and resolve it in given time frame.
- ITIL Process follow and implementation for VoIP technologies
- Knowledge in Cisco Collaboration technologies and its products suites.