??We are looking for Cisco Video Engineer for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Cisco Video Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for maintaining the audio and video conferencing infrastructure of the client which includes Cisco and Polycom End Points/Devic
- Understand and support the integration of Cisco and Lync and also handling reservation of conferencing rooms in Outlook
- Manage conferencing related devices including Crestron, Extron, Condeco etc.
- Manage Digital Signage and device and content management for the same.
- At times, would be required to support of client meetings and events including functionality and use of audio visual and presentation technologies via Skype Broadcast
- Overseeing the schedule of activities to ensure planning and support is provided as requested
- Act as AV support for local, and remote offsite meetings including occasional travel (travel expenses excluded from the cost of service and to be charged separately)
- Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
- Troubleshoot AV/V problems last minute as required as well as non-critical situations
- Coordinates with Customer staff to determine AV/V and basic infrastructure requirements for any new conference room or media design
- Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system (Condeco, Crestron)) operations
- Interact with Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
- Gathering of data from support procedures, customer ticketing system, and other sources.
- Ensure all conferencing spaces are presentable for use
- Video Conferencing Support Experience of at least 4-5 years.
- Have experienceworking with CUCM, Cisco TMS, Cisco VCS, Cisco MP, Polycom devices.
- Videoconferencing experience including operation, call set-up and equipment troubleshooting (Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft Skype, etc.)
- Familiarity with signal flow
- AV Control experience including Crestron, Extron etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Work on tickets to resolve issues with conferencing.
- Experience of Cisco VCS-C, VCS-E, TMS, ISDN gateways, MCU, Conductor, and SBC for video conferencing is must
ADDITIONAL DESIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
- Video Communications
- H.320 and H.323 (Debug Level)
- SIP Troubleshooting (Debug Level)
- Understanding CUCM/VCS Traces
- Understanding Packet Captures
- LAN/WAN Understanding
- Cisco R&S Technologies including but not limited to (VLAN, PoE, DHCP, MPLS, QoS, ACLs, DNS) etc.
- Cisco Collaboration products