Cisco VAR Solutions Architect
My client is a leading VAR in the NY Metro and Mid-Atlantic region with a great partnership with Cisco products. We have 2 openings for talented Sales Engineers that have a strong Cisco products background related to data center software, routing and switching, hyperconvergedinfrastructure, and virtualization. Cisco certifications are a deciding plus and must have a 4-yeardegree
Company is HQ in northeast NJ but anyone in the tri-state are (NY/NJ/CT) will be considered
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present partner solutions value proposition to customers and partners.
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Ability to leverage and maximize partner relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations
Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
Ability to travel within assigned territory and otherlocations including Corporate HQ.
High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge.
Direct professional experience with VMware.
Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or networking.
Knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor?s degree .
5-8years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.