Job Title: Cisco UCCE Engineer- Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Contact center business analyst who can conduct as-is studies of existing requirements, design future state solutions and help transform the contact centers on Cisco UCCE environment.
- Be a SME for capturing detailed functional specifications, design and implementation of contact center solutions..
- Gather requirements, design and build applications on the Cisco contact center platform including Cisco CVP, Cisco ICM, Cisco reporting, Finesse,
- Closely work with client and application delivery team for successful operations.
- Good understanding of Cisco UC environment (CUCM, Unity Connection, Gateways (SIP, H.323 & Attendant console etc.).
- Good understanding of SIP Trunk, Dial plan, Voice policy, BAT tool etc..
- Bachelor?s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5years of experience in solutioning , gathering requirements, designing and Operations of contact center solutions leveraging Cisco unified communication products like (UCCE, Self Service (IVR), Contact center reporting, Finesse, Courtesy Call Back)
- Should have good understanding contact center operations, metrics, application design and implementation using Cisco UCCE
- Experince on Calabrio recording solution, work force management and other Recording solutions
- Good knowledge on Vmware environment with Compute (UCS servers)
- Should have implemented contact center applications on Cisco Call Studio, Cisco ICM Script Editor and Cisco reporting.
- Should have skills on tools like Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Cisco contact center solutions
- Ability to interact with the client teams to understand requirement which will be both functional and technical
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application and assess risk, dependencies and highlight to client and project leads
- Desire to be hands-on and in the field designing and implementing the solution
- Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to frequent changes and deliver the solution"