We are looking for Cisco UCC Network Engineer for our client in Orlando, FL
Job Title: Cisco UCC Network Engineer
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Unified Communications & Collaboration Engineer will work in a variety of complex enterprise environments including but not limited to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Messaging, Cisco Unified Contact Center, Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft IP Telephony, Audio and Video Conferencing as well as Polycom video conferencing room systems and managed video conferencing bridging services.
- Individual will be responsible for developing overall UCC strategy and driving adoption across the organization.
- Subject matter expert for unified communications initiatives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team to develop long term UCC strategy
- Ensure on time and on budget completion of project initiatives
- Researching and developing innovative solutions around unified communications (white papers, case studies, etc.)
- Promote the use of collaboration tools across the enterprise
- Continual advancement of technology being leveraged by employees
- Increase in collaboration across the company
- Service Delivery Satisfaction Scores
- Meeting Project goals, deliverables, timelines and budgets
Authority/ Decision Making:
- Development of roadmaps, strategies and architectures
- Key Contacts
- Director, Global Network Services and networking staff members
- Enterprise Architects
- CIO/IT VPs/Directors of IT
- Non-IT business leaders and employees
- Suppliers of UCC technology (Microsoft, Cisco, Polycom)
- 3rd party service providers
- 7+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of telephony, IP Telephony and Unified Communications
- Project related experience in the planning, design, rollout and support for mid - large enterprise unified communications initiatives
- In-depth experience with multi-site, IP telephony and unified communications rollouts and migrations
- Experience migrating/integrating legacy PBX infrastructure to unified communications
- Experience deploying SIP trunking; both internally and externally hosted.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco's Unified Communications product portfolio.
- Cisco routing and switching experience, including LAN/WAN/Security architecture
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Lync
- Experience integrating Cisco and Microsoft UCC solutions
- Team and/or project leadership experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to present to small/medium groups
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to self-manage work, time, and priorities
- Cisco and/or Microsoft certifications
- Video conferencing training or certifications
- Global experience
- University degree in computer science, information management or a related field; or relevant experience
- UCC experience in a global environment
- Extensive experience with Cisco and Microsoft
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Cisco and Microsoft UCC knowledge operating in a global environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various UCC technologies including IP Telephony, Instant Messaging/Presence, Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webcasting and Social Media.