$120K - $140K(Ladders Estimates)
This is a horizontal role covering a broad scope of technologies. Be a key part of architecting high level solutions as you become a trusted advisor to enterprise clients. While your core focus can be in a specific domain you must have broad technical knowledge of IP networking and systems that connect to the IP network. Knowledge of two or more of the following is required: routing/switching, wireless, unified communications, network security, videoconferencing, virtualization, cloud. Your knowledge in a few of these areas and a genuine interest in remaining broad in your technical reach will make you perfect for this role.
This role will see you:
· Become the trusted advisor with the customer as the technical expert in solution design, product demonstration and requirement gathering.
· Use your insights and experience to influence strategy at the executive level.
· Educate non-technical staff and customers on solution features and capabilities
· Respond to technical components of RFI/RFP/RFQ
· Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
· Design and implement PoC
· Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers of solution and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and goals
· Architect solutions to meet customer requirements within industry and technology best practices
· Develop technical roadmap for the overall solution including high level design, SoW, BoM
· Act as the technical authority for assessment and approval of specifications for solution construction or change
Experience in a combination of two or more of the following areas:
· UC / Voice / Collaboration
· Data Center
· Network / Security
· Virtualization / Cloud
We are looking for someone with:
· Cisco certifications - CCNP, CCDA, CCIE
· Some commercial Pre-Sales experience
· Excellent communication skills with ability to influence C-level decision maker
· Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to articulate product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
· Strong consulting and needs assessment capability
· Proven experience in the architecture of multi-tiered corporate environments
Valid Through: 2019-10-14