This is a permanent position in NYC. Cannot sponsor H1-B visa candidates. Local candidates are preferred in most cases unless otherwise noted.
The role of Lead Cisco UC Engineering is a newly created management/supervision role.
Technical - You will design, implement and support the following Collaboration technologies:
• Develop deep understanding of our diverse culture and how best to design and leverage standardized collaboration and conferencing solutions to improve end user satisfaction and drive business productivity
• Improve time to deliver collaboration and conferencing solutions and increase employee adoption
• Prepare a continuous road map and budget for the deployment and maintenance of collaboration and conferencing solutions throughout the Enterprise.
• Partner withinternal peers, customers and third party service providers as needed for the successful service operation and high customer satisfaction
• Keep pace with the latest in collaboration and advancements and trends such as cloud services, workforce mobility, and WebRTC protocol.
Operational & Managerial
• Mentor and develop UC team members.
• Manage vendors in relation to all in-scope projects/initiatives
• Perform Capacity Planning including reports on all key service health metrics to ensure a consistent performance
• Work with our training team to develop appropriate support documentation such as in-room guides and technical documentation
• Liaise with the Events teams, Help Desk and other IT service owners on a regular basis
• Provide support and escalations for critical break-fix issues
• Plan, schedule and perform systems maintenance and upgrades
• Experience in leadership role
• Basic understanding of Project Management Principals
• Advanced knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solution deployed in an enterprise environment including evidence of complex troubleshootingexperience across an integrated environment.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) ver 9.x or higher
• Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
• Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
• Cisco Call Manager Express (CME)
• Cisco Unity Express (CUE)
• Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
• SIP Trunking
• Cisco TMS
• Cisco VCS
• On premise and cloud bridging/conferencing technologies
• Web conferencing integration
• Voice project design and implementation
• Call Accounting / CDR 3rd party solutions
• Strong PSTN Knowledge
• Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
• E9113rd party solutions
• Contact Center Reporting such as Aceyus, CUIC and others