Job Title: Cisco ISE Security Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Need to have Good expertise with Cisco ISE Guest(Radius/AAA portal login), Device Visibility-IOT(Device profiling and authentication), Identity based services 802.1 X/wired /wireless (Secure Access, Easy Connect, Passive ID, Segmentation by VLAN), BYOD onboarding, SD-Segmentation (TrustSec - SGT, SGACL, Group-Base Policy& Segmentation), Compliance and Posture (AnyConnect APEX licensing, MDM), Network Visibility/Enforcement (Context Sharing pxGrid, Rapid Threat Containment, Threat-centric NAC).
- Experience on Cisco ACS 5.x to ISE 2.x migration, Cisco NAC to ISE migration.
- Helping Cisco ISE version (1.3 to 2.3) /patch up grades, setting up of stable customer ISE implementations.
- Interact with other teams for ISE server build, issue identification resolution.
- Testing NAC policies in test environment and rollover to production environment. Document the test progress and outputs.