Cisco IP Voice L3 Engineer
Position:IP Voice L3 Engineer
Location: New York, NY
1.Minimum of 5years within engineering, architectural lead position within large scale (7,000 phones, Cisco based IPT and UCCE Voice environment
2.Minimum active certification Cisco Certified Voice Professional or higher
Technical, architectural and engineering lead and overseeing of Voice over IP staff supporting telephone communications/infrastructure operations, IPT, UCCE, CCC, SIP gateways and supporting circuits.
This includes, but is not limited to the following: hands on implementation and operational management of VoIP systems including Cisco Unity Connections Systems and, Cisco Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Scripting. Thorough Architectural and Engineering level knowledge of Cisco Voice Enterprise Systems with a hands on background in UCCE and CUCM platforms.
Managing and overseeing Field staff supporting field office telecommunications/infrastructure operations, supporting analog phones services such as; Elevator Call lines, Fire alarm lines, Intercoms, fax
3. Must have excellent team leading, project management, verbal and written communicational skills as well as relative certifications.
- Design and Support Engineer Cisco IPT, UCCE and Unity
- Managing and overseeing Voice staff
- Maintain Quality CCC design and availability
- High Availability circuit and SIP/PRI gateway redundancy.