As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our processing network, service delivery platform, operational expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.
At Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash… because it matters. Our purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very fabric of society. Cash is… a good meal with friends, learning financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much more.
Primary responsibility for a Unified Communications Administrator to support all aspects of the corporate IP Telephony infrastructure and systems. Secondary responsibility for legacy corporate telecommunications infrastructure.
Responsibilities Essential Duties
- Manage and administer all aspects of the corporate Unified Communications infrastructure to include Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection voicemail, Unified Call Center Express (UCCX), eFax faxing solution, conferencing systems to include WebEx & Teams integration, Cisco Voice Gateways & Routers, Expressway, Jabber and Webex.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications, network and server related technologies.
- Must be knowledgeable in IP networking, LAN/WAN, VoIP, routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs and Cloud telephony including UCaaS and CCaaS. Virtualization with VMware solutions, Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Advanced level problem solving and analytical skills.
- Insure the efficient and effective operation of the IP communication technology areas of Cardtronics. Review and recommend improvements to operating policies and procedures and direct the proper implementation and maintenance of approved changes.
- Ensure effective management and monitoring of systems that comprise the layered security model that protects corporate network assets. Ensure that all IP communication technology functions are being completed in accordance to regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Disaster recovery and backup responsibilities. Participate in the development of the business disaster recovery plan for employee computing and local area networks throughout Cardtronics Corporation. Participate in the execution of disaster procedures should such an event occur needing new equipment or a reload of current software.
- Receive assignments from the Network Services Manager or Voice Services Architect in the form of projects with general objectives defined. Work independently on developing project priorities and implementation schedules. Keep manager advised of progress of all projects on a timely basis. Perform other duties as requested by supervisor. Perform duties generally expected of administrative staff employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Ability to develop plans for the implementation of telecommunications hardware, software and applications.
- Strong presentations skills, ability to provide presentations to management and training for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work provide 24x7 support as required.
- Associate Degree or the Equivalent Experience. Specialty: information or computer technology, or business administration. (Required)
- 3 or more years Operation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of the software platforms and applications utilized in the UC Network Infrastructure. (Required)
- 3 or more years Cisco, Microsoft TCP/IP internetworking, switching, routing, and server infrastructure. (Required)
- 3 or more years Monitoring and managing Cisco UC network and applications in a business setting. (Required)
- Cisco CCNA Voice/Collaboration
- Cisco CCNP Voice/Collaboration
- VMware VCP-DCV (Data Center), VCP-NV (Network Virtualization)
Cardtronics plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.