Cisco NETWORK ENGINEER - Data Network support in Enterprise Environment
5 - 7 years experience • Patient Care
Below illustrated a Permanent Hire opportunity with Direct Client.
If interested pleaseapply online with a copy of your latest resume & contact information’s. Feel free to connect for clarification (s) / inquiry.
Work Visa Sponsorships not available
Position Title: Network Engineerreports to IT Director of Infrastructure and technical support
Location: Canton, NY
Compensation Structure: Base Salary + Benefits (NO RELOCATION)
IMP. NOTE: As a condition of employment, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
- This position will implement and manage Enterprise Telecommunication, WAN and LAN strategy and resources across the organization, as part of the NetworkInfrastructure team. Network Engineer will take a critical role in installation, monitoring, maintenance, support and optimization of all network hardware and software, communication and related equipment and systems. This individual will also troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, using proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting data network hardware and software, telecommunications and related equipment and systems.
- Creates, maintains, reviews and is accountable for accurate and current documentation, reports, project plans and log files
- Supports IS related projects by utilizing expert knowledge and experience
- Functions as a Team Member to ensure the facility delivers the highest quality care to its patients.
- Demonstrates Time Management, Ability to Prioritize, and Professionalism
- 5+ years of data network support experience including 3+ years in enterprise environment; experience in healthcare environment is a plus
- Experience with the following systems and technologies:
- Cisco Access switches, including 3750/3850
- Cisco routers, including ASR 1000 series 1001router
- Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls
- Hands-on experience on expert level working with Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting tools including SolarWinds and Wireshark
- Experience adhering to PCI Compliance guidelines and Bicsi standards
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Cisco Core and Distributionswitches, including 6500 series 6509switches
- Cisco Data Center switches, including Nexus 5000 series 5596switches
- Expert knowledge of VoIP (H.323 and SIP) and QOS
- Experience working with SNMP, Radius, TACACS
- Cisco Wireless controllers, including 5760
- Cisco Unified Communication products (Cisco CallManager, Cisco Unity/Unity Connection, Cisco Contact Center, Cisco Presence)
- Experience with Cisco UCS, and other related Data Center technologies and systems
- Experience with VMware products and services
- Experience with Cisco IP telephony products and services
- Experience with EMC and IBM SAN including Fiber Channel
Titan Technologies Inc
Find Talent- Source from the best- Get it from Titan!