PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We’ve built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
CISCO NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator Needed Immediately in Aurora, CO
The Cisco Network Administrator position oversees the installation, configuration and maintenance of networked information systems.
As a Cisco Network Administrator you will maintain smooth operation of local area, worldwide and virtual private networks (VPN).
- Plan, evaluate, and coordinate installation and/or reconfiguration of network hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of networks as well as computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing. (Routers, switches, firewalls, gateways, etc.)
- Prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provide regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
- 3-5years of experience within related networking disciplines
- Basic understanding and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field of networking administration.
- Basic knowledge of firewall administration, application of company security policies and other related disciplines.
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner.
- Prior experiencesupporting, implementing and/or administering Cisco networks
- Understanding of TCP/IPnetworks, routing and switching protocols, DNS, DHCP a plus
- Knowledge of standard TCP/UDP protocols including HTTP, SSL/TLS, FTP, SSH, SNMP, NTP and SYSLOG a plus
- Understanding of, and ability to implement, LAN to LANVPN’s
- A+, Network+ certifications and CCNA a plus; and/or training from applicable hardware and software manufacturers will be an asset.