Our Client, a leading Cisco Gold Partner, is seeking a Sr. Cisco Collaboration (UC) Engineer in Boston or Hartford, CT. This is a full time role and will be part of the Professional Services Team working on delivering, implementations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and general maintenance.
- Delivering projects through Statements of Work transactions on time and under budget
- Work with clients to structure project success to align with business goals:
- Lead discovery meetings and participate in detailed design whiteboard sessions.
- Defines design requirements and articulates the designed solution to the client
- Validates architecture
- Maximize customer loyalty through highly effective communication, precise work, exacting deliverable standards, and exceeding expectations during every phase of engagement.
- Work parallel with Project Leaders, Coordinators, and Management in developing and delivering project documentation and UC trainings as per the defined project deliverables.
- A minimum of5years progressive workexperiencewith Cisco Unified Communications product suite including, but not limited to:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Presence.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Voice Gateways (PRI, CAS, FXO, FXS)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manger Express (CME)/Unity Express (CUE)
- Expressway, MRA, B2B
- TMS/TMS-XE/Conductor/Telepresence Servers
- IX/DX/SX Video Endpoints
- Must be able to work well with other team members in a collaborative fashion, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete customer projects and equally be able to work solo with limited supervision and project oversight
- Must have “hands-on” technical expertise
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Cisco CCNP – Voice mandatory, CCIE –Voice Written preferred