We are looking for Cisco ACI Engineer for our client in Chicago, IL
Job Title: Cisco ACI Engineer
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Design, deploy and support Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
- Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
- Integrate services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance - Test Plan documents in accordance with Capital One standards.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Capital One managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel.
- Manage and Govern relationships with technology vendors utilized in the enterprise network.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards.
- Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements
- Assess vulnerabilities, identify and implement mitigation plans
- Own platform life-cycle management
- Operations Tier 3 escalation resource for incident resolution