Cisco Account Executive - Managed Services
Our client, a premier technology provider that designs, implements and maintains powerful converged communication solutions to businesses worldwide is currently seeking an Cisco Account Executive with a strong background regarding Hybrid Cloud Services, UC & voice/data convergence. This role will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities within a defined geographic region or industry vertical/s. Specifically, this position in partnershipwith the technical team, is responsible for lead generation, account planning, new account development and/or the expansion of opportunities within existing accounts. The A/E is expected to possess strong proficiency with the CISCO ecosystem using technical, organizational and client knowledge to influence and assist customers in applying products/services to satisfy their needs, resulting in revenue generation and profit growth. Excellent medium/large enterprise hunter skills required.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for managed Services, Hardware and Software sales.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by management.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive account management strategy to meet or exceed all revenue targets
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within client’s customer base.
- Gain insight to customer's business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Work closelywithengineering team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Work with back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs.
- Represent client at industry shows and customer events.
- 7+ years of solution salesexperience working in IT managed service industry including one or more of the following:
- Hybrid Cloud Computing
- Voip/Telephony, NetworkInfrastructure
- Storage & Virtualization
- Unified Communications
- Contact Center/Application Development
- Solutions Integration
- 7+ years of consultative salesexperience working in IT managed service industry including one or more of the following hardware/software platforms
- CISCO – Switch / Router / Wireless LAN
- Brocade / Ruckus – Switch / Router / Wireless LAN
- Aruba (HPE) – Wireless LAN / Server
- Juniper – Switch / Router / NetworkSecurity
- Palo Alto Networks – NetworkSecurity
- Nutanix – Storage
- Nimble – Storage
- Demonstrated proficiency withsales prospecting and closing, sales plan management, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, professionalism.
- Hunter mentality is required to open new territories.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Willingness to learn and master the use of CRM software and a strong attention to detail in regards to pipeline management and forecasting
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills