$80K - $100K*
Circuit Designer and Reliability Scientist provide circuit design, layout, circuit simulations, reliability analysis, and project management. Research the reliability mechanisms and their impact on circuits and also develop mitigation techniques.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Custom circuit design, pre-Si validation, layout and tape-in of designs targeted to support development of process technologies.
- Understanding mechanisms that limit reliability of Intel's products.
- Defining creative approaches to characterize these mechanisms through circuit design on test chips, architect the test chips, and develop design definitions.
- Designing schematics and work with layout engineers on implementation.
- Creating bottoms up elements of chip design including block level custom layouts, floor plans, abstract view generation, RC extraction and schematic to layout ver
Valid through: 2020-4-3