We are looking for CIPD Data Quality / Data Governance Analyst for our client in Seattle, WA
Job Title: CIPD Data Quality / Data Governance Analyst
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Client is seeking a Mid to Senior-Level Data Quality Analyst to support the Data Quality Management function of Data Governance across the Customer Identity and Data Platforms (CIPD) organization.
- This role requires a background in data management and data quality in a data warehousing, business intelligence, and/or analytics environment.
- This is a business-facing role, which requires a significant level of interaction with both technical and business stakeholders at multiple levels, as well as several IT constituents and data owners.
- Participate in Data Governance program activities and processes to include Data Quality Management (primary), Data Stewardship (supporting), and Metadata Management(supporting).
- Perform on-going data profiling and data quality activities to include deep dive analysis on large datasets and complex data flows across multiple enterprise applications to include the Enterprise Permissions Center (EPC), Enterprise Data Platform (EDP), legacy Athena (Online registrations and login data), and the Enterprise Consumer Data Platform (eCDP).
- Define data quality requirements; evaluate and identify where system enhancements are required to address data quality issues; e.g., code fixes, source system changes, etc. Define business rules and exception handling processes as needed.
- Design reports on Data Quality for all levels of audiences and stakeholders.
- Drive data quality issue resolution and collaboration with data providers, data stewards, and recipients to include: DQ improvement plans, communications, and tasks required for CIPD DQ initiatives.
- Support automation opportunities for Data Quality improvement processes.
- Provide a high level of data quality awareness across multiple staff profiles engineering managers, product managers, product owners, and engineers
- Data Quality certification IQCP, CIMP
- Experience with Data Quality Products such as Informatica IDQ.
- Tableau Reporting
- Experience with complex process analysis and technical implementations of data solutions
- Knowledge of agile SDLC methodologies