Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The CIP Program Manager will deliver a range of multi-disciplinary projects using continuous process improvement and process reengineering while establishing strong customer relationships with CIP leadership, GCCI leaders and technology teams. Will lead large and complex projects, including system/process/tools integrations as well as deliver quick wins from teammate-inspired ideas.
- Identify opportunities within the Customer Identity teams and drive to create significant improvements in both teammate and customer experience.
- Understand current regulatory framework and how to navigate across various compliance organizations
- Become a trusted partner to leadership in CICIC
- Collaborate with Internal Controls PMO ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Business Mandatory and Compliance PD teams to ensure proper requirements are being established for new features/enhancements.
- Support rollout of features that impact CIP teammates and work with the proper teams to educate teammates and BU representatives. Provide all information needed by PayPal Training to facilitate the education of new features and system changes.
- Become an advocate for the entire Customer Identity Life Cycle and all of the systems and processes surrounding it.
- Assess impacts of regulations to Customer Identity teams and ensure they are prepared to service them in both front and back office.
- Assist in business case and cost benefit analysis to help in the identification, development and prioritization of data, reporting and technical projects as outputs of improvements/reengineering efforts.
- Drive the implementation of feature requests and ideas submitted through feedback and assist with business case creation and tracking.
- Work with all counterparts to prioritize projects according to business priorities to drive enhancements that improve the customer and teammate experience.
- Review contact tracking and other feedback mechanisms for spikes in contacts or as a reference to areas that may need improvement to reduce contacts, and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Assist in the development of communication to all appropriate constituencies regarding new features that will impact the business.
- Establish relationships with leaders throughout the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impacts of process, policy and product changes.
- Attend company-provided mandatory training such as AML and OFAC training.
- Stay current on all appropriate industry and regulatory issues pertaining to the Department’s subject matter.
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- PayPal product, systems and Operations experience.
- Customer Identity knowledge
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-manage time with no onsite management.
- Knowledge of financial or payment operations.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Must be a team player willing to support and accept the total quality processes and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, ability to work productively with all levels in an organization, time management skills and follow through.
- Knowledge of external systems and software (Internet, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Project management and presentation experiencerequired.
- PayPal Operations experience strongly preferred.
- At least four (4) years of direct and relevant experience in an operations, payments, call center or financial services organization.
- Process Management, Process Improvement, Six Sigmaexperience is a plus.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.