Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in cleantechnology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it* s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Deliver a robust, standards-based, information technology environment supporting Rogers' growth strategy.
Partner with the organization to standardize diverse technology platforms and business processes. Exploring technologies to support effective and efficient business growth with a view towards an ERP backbone transition beginning in the next 3 to 5 years
Ensure the correct systems and governance for IT controls (SOX) are in place and functioning as required
Build upon current IT security capabilities to ensure we are agile and anticipatory in order to minimize enterprise IT securityrisks.
* Deliver reliable, high-performance IT systems and infrastructure. Identifying cost and productivity improvements, developing security frameworks for IT assets, increasing IT process maturity, and improving integration.
* Execute an enterprise wide IT security program and capabilities to ensure all IT assets are protected
* Establish and maintain effective governance for IT controls
* Enhance business partnerships to improve technology-enabled capabilities.
* Improve the value of the IT investment portfolio and drive a long-term view on technologyinvestments.
* Manage a project portfolio and budget management process that deploys, tracks, and adjusts program and project resources
* Explore technologies to support business innovation ( cloud, mobile, and robotic process automation)
* Optimize the company* s use of technology. Evaluating technologies and designing technical architectures to manage complexity and increase business agility.
* Define a clear, IT-enabled business transformation vision and manage complex change programs while continuing to deliver reliable IT services.
Minimum Required Education & Experience:
Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
Excellent knowledge of IT systems and Infrastructure
Background in development IT systems and planning IT implementations
Solid understanding of data analysis, budget and business operations
Strong strategic and business mindset
Superior analytical and problem solving capabilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Undergraduatedegree with 15+ years of progressively responsible positions in IT with at least 7 years in management
Preferred Education & Experience:
15-20years experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
Master's degree in Information Systems or other IT-related area.
Five years supporting manufacturing environments with IT solutions.
ERP implementation experience.
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
401(k) with company match
Participation in discretionary bonus plan
Employee stock ownership plan
Generous vacation plan
Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
Tuition reimbursement program
Employee discount program
Excellent training and development opportunities
Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as othertechnologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide.