We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
This Sr. Staff member will contribute to all matters related to the CICS infrastructure running on the z/OS operating system. You will be responsible for the ongoing design, engineering and maintenance of the mainframe CICS and CPSM subsystems, including associated program products.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical support for CICS/CPSM products, tasks and related projects.
- Implementation, maintenance and roll out of CICS/CPSM software and related vendor products
- Perform CICS/CPSM problem determination including off hours support
- Function effectively within a small team and interface with othertechnologysupport organizations
What you have:
- Requires a BA/BS degree and/or 8+ years of experience working in a large mainframe environment
- Minimum of 6years of CICS/CPSM experience
- Experience with installation and maintenance of CICS/CPSM using SMPE
- Strong CICS problem determination skills, including the use of IPCS
- Proven experience using and maintaining CICS vendor products, such as Omegamon, SYSVIEW, CODE1, and Fault Analyzer
- Strong working knowledge of CICS/RDO and the CPSM/BAS interface
- Experience with the CPSM WUI and deploying resources through CPSM/BAS
- Experience with CICS Explorer
- Background and knowledge of IBM utilities (IEBGENER, NDM, IEBCOPY)
- Basic understanding of UNIX System Services
- Demonstrated change management and problem management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in 24/7on-callsupport for production systems • Understanding of dynamic workload routing in CPSM is a plus
- Understanding of COBOL, IBM assembler and REXX is a plus
- Knowledge of Java, JSON and CICS Liberty is a plus
What you’ll get:
• Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
• Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
• Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
• Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
• Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life