$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
• Client Service Account Managers have direct responsibility for servicing a portfolio of large corporate or financial institution clients.
• Key advisor to the client, providing advice and consultation on decision making.
• Client's central point of resolution and escalation for service issues, liaises with bank partners to manage issues.
• Acts as proactive partner, reaching out to clients to assess progress, client satisfaction, and potential impediments to a high level of service satisfaction.
• Identifies and addresses product/service gaps and development opportunities, leveraging the full array of Treasury Services product capabilities.
• Partners with Sales to develop an annual Client-specific service strategy reviews for clients within portfolio.
• Uses product knowledge to recommend and participate in product enhancements and service delivery plans.
• Convey complex ideas and client issues with confidence.
• Adheres to and ensures client's compliance with risk policies/practices and educates clients on new legal / regulatory / Cyber changes
• Minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry and/or functional and/or management experience.
• College degree or additional years of experience required.
• Advanced understanding of core and intermediate Treasury Services product sets.
• Thorough understanding of financial exposure and operational risk related to transactions
• Associated with bank products and services.
• Use of technical knowledge to produce value-added solutions for clients and partners.
• Uses client product utilization as a solution to meet business objectives.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Ability to present oral and written communication in an organized, clear and confident manner.
• Negotiation and consultative skills.
• Manages time effectively in a fast paced environment; demonstrating ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments.
• Ability to effectively partner with internal colleagues and external clients
• Applies sound judgment during the decision making process; evaluates risk factors.
• Project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Willingness to travel.
• Ability to be flexible with working hours and utilize virtual connectivity tools (VDI, Blackberry/Good mobile suite, etc.) when business needs arise
• Fluent in Mandarin
Valid Through: 2019-10-17