Position Summary/Overview: The North Americas Chemistries and Supplies sales organization has an exciting inside sales opportunity for the US and Canada inside sales team, based in Wilmington Delaware. Bring your innovative sales ideas to life in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment. Creativity and innovation are welcome!
Job Description, Position Roles/Responsibilities:
In this role, you will focus on optimizing and expanding our customer cabinet program that provides customer access to Agilent chromatography and supplies at their site. You will be responsible for the expansion of the program in order toacquire new customers as well as retain and grow an existing installed base of customers. You will also help implement and migrate customer to other alternative buying models such as the flexible spend program, B2B connections, etc.
Requirements* Bachelors or Masters Degree, with 4+ years relevant experience in sales, inside sales, or other relevant customer-facing role
* Strong leadership potential with focus on Agilent's core values
* Passion for a superior customer experience
* Results oriented; experience in achieving sales quota and objectives
* Ability to handle multiple initiatives in a dynamic ever-changing environment, with the ability to swiftly shift and juggle priorities
* Located within commuting distance from our Wilmington, DE facility