Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- BA in child related field with minimum one year programmatic experience OR
- AS in child related field with 12 semester hours in ECE and one year programmatic experience OR
- A CDA with two years of programmatic experience and one year staff supervisory experience