Child Care District Manager
TX - Houston
You are a lifelong learner. Youstrive for excellence and believe that the most important thing you can do isto help others realize their potential. That's what we have the chance todo every day in every one of our schools and in our division and corporateoffices. We have the opportunity to influence children and help families. When you think about it, it's a pretty awesome opportunity to build acareer around something so powerful!
Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Learning Care Group, Inc., is the second-largestfor-profit child care provider in North America. An international leaderin child education and family solutions, we provide early education and careservices to children between the age of six weeks and 13 years under our sevenunique brands.
We'll provide you with a fun and challenging environment. You willwork with a great team in a supportive setting, and find that everyone from thevan driver in a school to an accountant in our corporate office is workingtoward the same goal: to inspire children to be lifelong learners.
As a District Manager for the Learning Care Group you will be leading andmanaging Montessori childcare centers in Texas, to include all businessoperations, profit & loss and education/learning. Unlike other multi-unitmanagement opportunities, this position does not require you to work nights andweekends! If you are looking to transition from the retail industry, thiscould be an excellent opportunity for you!
• Leading, inspiring and energizing employees to accomplishthe Company vision, mission and values.
• Creating a positive and enjoyable work environment, inspiringtrust and loyalty among all school employees.
• Supporting and interacting with school management and staffby spending approximately 75% of your time in your schools.
• Recruiting/hiring/training/development and retainingsuperior talent.
• Developing and implementing creative local marketingprograms.
• Proactively managing all center facilities regarding safety,cleanliness, maintenance and improvements.
• Providing an exceptional childhood learning environment/quality child care service experience that exceeds customer expectations.
• Managing safety and security programs for children.
• Ensuring all Federal/State/Local licensing and regulatory compliance.
• Implementing and ensuring adherence to all company policies,procedures and processes.
• Leading and/or maintaining appropriate certification andaccreditation programs and efforts.
• Establishing an environment of learning.
• Directing the implementation of standardized education and curriculumprograms.
• Maximizing school enrollment and sales revenue.
• Controlling and managing expenses.
• Achieving budgeted profitability.
• Advising the schools on business and operational systemsand improvements to help grow and become more profitable.
• Managing and collecting receivables.
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in multi-unit management required
• Demonstrated ability to build and coach a team ofindividual business unit leaders
• Early childhood education experience strongly preferred, however,not required
What we offer:
There are many benefit options available to our employees. We offer you afun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspiresprofessional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
OurDistrict Managers receive a competitive salary, robust bonus plan and a companycar.