Havenwyck Hospital located in Auburn Hills, MI (Detroit Suburb) is recruiting a full-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for their Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Services.
Havenwyck provides a continuum of individualized treatment to children, adolescents and adults needing psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment. Patients at Havenwyck are treated by a qualified multi-disciplinary team, including, but not limited to, a psychiatrist, registered nurses, social workers and recreational therapists. Duties include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients assigned and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- 100% Child and Adolescent caseload!
- Monday – Friday schedule
- PAID CALL
- Highly competitive base salary and bonus opportunity to include health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K and more…
- Sign on bonus & relocation if moving
- Malpractice coverage
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Paid Time Off
- CME time off and financialsupport
- Supportive work and care environment offering opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Ideal candidates will be BE/BC in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with the ability to obtain MI license.