The Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Formulating diagnosis; directing or performing appropriate therapeutic treatment; and, counseling patients
- Consulting with other members of the professional staff
- Giving guidance and direction to the house staff and other members of the Healthcare team
- Providing guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, in staff conferences, and in research projects, as directed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified