Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System located in the Northwest Chicago area is recruiting Psychiatrists for their Inpatient and Outpatient Child, Adolescent and Adult Services. Physicians at Streamwood work in a collegial, supportive and caring work environment. Treatment is individualized and provided by a multidisciplinary clinical team comprised of Psychiatrists and clinical staff supported by a strong administrative team.
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System (SBHS) is the largest free-standing behavioral health system for Children and Adolescents in Illinois. Our approach to healing takes into account the entire social environment for the children, adolescents and young adults in our care, including the family, school, living situation and community. Service Excellence and Customer Engagement are important parts of our philosophy and our entire staff is dedicated to providing H.O.P.E. – Healthy Opportunities in a Peaceful Environment – for all of those in our care.
- Competitive salary & bonus program
- Sign-on and/or Relocation if moving
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more...
- Paid Time Off and CME time off and financialsupport
- Supportive leadership and caring work environment encouraging personal and professional growth.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Illinois license or ability to obtain licensure.