Laurel Heights Hospital, located in Atlanta's Affluent Virginia Highlands area, is recruiting a new Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our expanding Specialized Acute Inpatient Unit. This is a full-time position offering a phenomenal growth opportunity for those passionate about the field of C/A Psychiatry.
Laurel Heights specializes in the treatment of children and adolescents with complex psychiatric and behavioral problems. The facility offers several residential treatment units separated by age and gender, a separate residential program for children with autism and a specialty acute inpatient unit for children with co-occurring neurodevelopmental disabilities.
- Competitive Employed Compensation, Benefits, PTO, Bonus opportunity and more...
- Diverse Acute Child/Adolescent Caseload
- Supportive leadership and enjoyable team-oriented work environment
- Located in Atlanta's Upscale Virginia Highlands
- Will work in collaboration with Nurse Practitioner to provide exceptional patient care for assigned unit
- BC/BE Child Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Autism interest and experience a plus
- GA license or ability to obtain