Chief Technology Officer
CallFinder is a leading provider of SaaS speech analytics technology that is powerful, affordable, and easy to use. Our speech analytics and call scorecard solutions enable businesses to improve agent performance, automate quality monitoring, and provide a superior customer experience. We deliver our highly scalable technology across a wide range of industries including retail & wholesale, healthcare, travel, finance and banking, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, education, and more.
CTO Role at CallFinder
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious technologist to help us realize our vision for a unique speech analytics product - someone who has made a splash in the SaaS world and is hungry for more responsibility:
- Solid experience designing and building scalable/secure back-end and outward-facing systems
- Fully versed in web-enabled application development within the Linux environment
- Embraces Agile development methodologies
- Excellent system architecture, application and database design skills
- Restless intellect, comfortable working strategically and tactically
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Familiarity with speech analytics a plus
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant experience building / managing commercial products in a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment.
- 3 to 5years of leadership experience in a software development organization.
- Firsthand experience with Agile software development methodology and team development tools (Git, Confluence, Jira).
- If you're ready to prove yourself as a Leader who is capable of building and managing a team of tech professionals, then we would like to hear from you. Please be prepared to document your involvement in significant prior projects, and to participate in a skills assessment exercise as part of the qualification process.
How to Apply?
CallFinder offers competitive compensation and benefits. Please send cover letter and resume to HR@mycallfinder.com.