Our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be an integral part of our agency’s transformation from a linear TV marketing agency to a world class Addressable TV agency and will be provided with the resources and budget to make this transformation happen
The CTO will be charged with analyzing the agency’s current technology stack and determining what is needed to enhance these capabilities and incorporate best in class processes and technology.
The CTO will build out our proprietary system, be responsible for a P&L and determine our future state of technology needs.
The CTO will be a senior level executive, reporting directly into the CEO, president and EVP, Director of Strategic Initiatives.
- Specific needs for the platform include; media planning and management, near -real-time attribution modeling and analysis for multi-channel media including linear and advanced/ connected TV, audio and digital.
- Other priorities include data integration and analysis, as well as an understanding of best-in-class technology solutions pertaining to database platforms, system security, AI and cloud.
- Knowledge of SQL, Filemaker Pro, google analytics and other preferred web-tracking software is a plus, as well as the challenges of personal privacy trends affecting the ability to cookie and track online activity.
- Candidate will be required to come into the office 3-4 times a week
- Prior experience in a media / advertising agency oversee the support, development and enhancement of its technology platform.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience develop and steward a tech platform that supports company needs
- Experience supporting data and data analytics teams
- Experience managing technology equipment
- Experience maintaining databases (SQL), software decisions
- Experience rebuild proprietary system
- Experience improving attribution models