As Centerfield’s CTO – you will serve in a key executive leadership role as an operational expert designing and driving Centerfield’s technology goals, while overseeing our engineering and IT operations to ensure that we meet our technology productivity, growth and financial objectives. Our CTO will maximize the overall effectiveness of opportunities and strategies, and identify new capabilities to use technology which continue to keep us on the cutting edge.
How You'll Contribute...
- Management and development of core software development and IT Teams
- Provide technical and strategic direction to teams developing and implementing new and/or enhanced technology ideas, concepts, products and services; maintain the multi-year technology strategy
- Drive a data-oriented approach to engineering standards and processes
- Delivery of engineering and innovation processes and the development of new technologies, services, and systems
- Recruiting, management, and mentorship of a large, globally distributed Technology team
- Hands-on technical involvement with an influence on software architecture and cloud infrastructures accommodating company goals
- Partner with leadership team to drive technology growth
- Forecast and oversee engineering budgets
What We're Looking For...
- 10+ years of Technology Leadership Experience
- Sound architectural principles and a deep understanding of technology
- A firm believer in an agile, nimble and fast paced environment with a track record of building technology that drives revenue.
- Business-driven technology leader with success and proven ability developing, improving, implementing and executing on a technology roadmap and vision
- Proven ability to execute technology development and process improvement
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and engage a team of highly technical professionals, on process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Building and scaling the technology function in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience with a multitude of technologies including; Open Source, .NET, Cloud, Big Data, and Open Web technologies
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business, or another relevant field or equivalent work experience
- M&A experience both on the sell and buy side
- AdTech, Marketing or B2C industry experience