Job DescriptionWe are seeking a knowledgeable and dynamic leader to stengthen the operations and help oversee our Inland Empire Region technologist team as a Chief Technologist.
This full time career opportunity has a 5 /8 hour varied day shift schedule and you will oversee technologists to ensure high quality patient care at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Riverside, CA. Our center provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a Chief Technologist you'll:
- Coordinate technologist schedules, provide training and guidance to technologist staff, and manage employee performance.
- With management guidance and approval, interview and hire staff.
- Assist with CA State and ACR accreditations, as well as Quality Assurance, safety and regulatory responsibilities.
- Perform high quality radiologic exams on incoming patients; may also perform other modality exams within the legal scope of one's license(s)/certification(s).
- Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and assist with procedures if needed.
- Participate in projects/meetings and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks!
Requirements We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform high quality outpatient exams and procedures in X-ray, ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), CPR certification.
Five or more years of recent technologist work experience, 2 years supervisory experience, and strong communication skills are also a must! Experience and certifications in MRI is a plus but not required. * Those performing MRI will also need a CA State Venipuncture Permit.