Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: More than 10 years
Travel Percent: 25
The Chief Technologist, Networking will be the technical leader of the Lenovo Systems Networking team.
• You will be the primary technical leader and architect of the Lenovo Systems Networking team.
• Set and drive the technical direction for networking in Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG).
• In this role, you will advise DCG’s senior executives on networking strategy.
• You will act as the technical evangelist for the role of networking in solving problems and creating solutions for the data center with customers and businesses.
In order to be considered for this position, you must possess the following basic qualifications/experience:
• 10 years of experience in network software and systems development.
• Broad and deep industry knowledge of systems networking technologies including switch technology, Network Operating Systems architecture and implementation, hardware and software integration, software defined networking, network protocols.
• Experience in applying networking technology to solve complex problems in the data center including virtualization and software defined infrastructure, particularly for private and hybrid cloud environments.
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.