Leidos is looking for a Chief Security Architect to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The DHA desires to establish an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) Environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach to centralize enterprise controls to better coordinate, integrate, and manage service delivery and activities.
Under the MSI approach, the Chief Security Architect will work with DHA’s Cyber Security Division (CSD) to establish and enhance DHA’s Information Security Management Framework practices. This position will also interface regularly with internal and external service providers to ensure delivery compliance with practices defined in the Framework. This includes leading and supporting ongoing security planning activities, coordinating cybersecurity and risk management activities across service providers to ensure adherence to DHA’s security policies and compliance.
The Chief Security Architect will also oversee service providers performing the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Overseeing and evaluating service providers’ ongoing tests to ensure ensuring continuous monitoring of security
- Overseeing service providers’ upgrade plans and milestones for ongoing system upgrades
- Overseeing service providers’ disaster recovery procedures and examining their DR practices and annual tests
- Evaluating service providers’ response to security incidents and providing guidance on remediation and recovery analysis
- Responsible for the Information Security Management and Risk Management practices, including the On-Going Program of Security Planning.
- This role coordinates cyber security and risk management activities across the Integrated Service Providers, including adherence to security policies and compliance.
- Provides expertise in the development and execution of business and financial solutions that adhere to government and industry best practices and standards.
- Serve as the expert on topics related to business process, service management, portfolio management, capital planning and investment/budgetary control.
- Serve as the expert on topics related to governance frameworks and organizational decision-making models.
- Serve as an advisor to senior leadership regarding the business and financial aspects of the organization.
- Provides a wide range of business and financial expertise to assist senior leadership in shaping and achieving the organization's strategic vision, operational and tactical goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 8+ years’ relevant experience.
- Provide a wide-range of business and financial expertise for shaping and achieving strategic vision, operational, and tactical goals.
- Experience in managing large Enterprise IT infrastructure operations including implementation of ITIL best practices.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification.