The Chief Revenue Officer will provide leadership in delivering rapid revenue growth in but is not limited to mental health, health, substance abuse, primary care and all other specialty customer segments. This position will be expected to create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across business development functions, sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications. The Chief Revenue Officer will serve as a member of the Executive Leadership team reporting directly to the CEO.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas and minutes as required
- Support and make electronic presentations
- Assist with special projects & functions as needed
- Maintain a positive, polished, and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated success in delivering rapid revenue growth
- Deep knowledge of the market & strong relationships within the healthcare ecosystem
- Knowledge and experience of the behavioral health value proposition in the healthcare ecosystem
- Experience in strategic planning, partnership development, and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion ? for the company?s mission
- Highly energetic personality ? a motivator
- Critical Thinking ? strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership ? easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done Bachelor?s in Psychology preferred (DigitalExperience in regulated environments, Master?s Degree also a plus)
- Effective multi-tasking with a ?can do? attitude, self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.