Chief Quality Officer - FT
The Chief Quality Officer is responsible for planning, administration, and monitoring of consistent readiness of all quality management, regulatory requirements, and quality improvement processes for all departments of the hospital, and hospital owned clinic efforts to monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory, State, Federal and Joint Commission on Accreditation of HealthCare Organization standards. Scope of responsibilities include, Risk Management, Infection Control, Quality and Medical Staff Office.
BSN degree or equivalent experience.
1. Formal education program or training in Quality Improvement/Risk Management.
2. Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse.
1. Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
2. Knowledge of the principals of TJC and other regulatory standards.
3. Ability to adapt to change and work under stressful situations.
4. Minimum of two years experience in Quality Improvement activities.
5. Computer knowledge.
• Required: Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Mexico, or a compact license.